Delabole village is situated approximately 1 mile inland on the North Coast of Cornwall in the United Kingdom.
The Home of the Delabole Slate Quarry and the First Commercial Wind Farm in the United Kingdom.
The Village only became Delabole after the railway arrived in 1893. Before this there were three hamlets
Rockhead, Medrose and Pengelly linked by a road called High Lane now known as the High Street.